Friday, May 14, 2010

Never alone


Tell me everything will be alright
I need to know I’m not alone
Never alone

It’s not easy
You’ll never know how hard it is to get up in the morning
To feel like I’m one step short of disappearing into thin air

I can hardly recognize myself
Time won’t answer how I got this way
I’m falling to pieces I can’t replace

Tell me again, everything will be alright
I need to know I’m not alone
Never alone

The weight over my shoulders gets heavier every day
And each time I fall it’s harder to get back up
I feel myself fading away, and there’s no one to hold on to me

I’ve been paying life’s prices since I was born
I need this heartache to end
There are no tears left for me to shed

Please tell me once more, I need to hear you say
Everything will be alright
And that I’ll never be alone

By: V.S

No comments:

Post a Comment